Melamine Glazing Powder has the same origin as melamine-formaldehyde molding compound. It is also the material of the chemical reaction of formaldehyde and melamine.
Actually, Melamine glazing powder is used to put on the surface of tableware or on the decal paper to make tableware shinning. When used on tableware surface or decal paper surface, it can increase the degree of surface brightening, makes the dishes more beautiful and generous.
Glazing Powders have:
1.LG220: shinning powder for the melamine tableware products
2.LG240: shinning powder for the melamine tableware products
3.LG110: shinning powder for the urea tableware products
4.LG2501: glossy powder for foil papers
Melamine glazing powder: non-toxic, tasteless, odorless, is ideal amino molding plastic material after-Clear, with light to make the product wear. The article coated with melamine resin powder, glazing powder has shinny and harder surface and resists better to cigarette burns, foodstuffs, abrasion, and detergents.
1. Good surface hardness, gloss, insulation, heat resistance, and water resistance
2. Bright color, odorless, tasteless, anti-mold, anti-arc track
3. Qualitative light, not easily broken, easy decontamination and food contact
1. Dinnerware, tableware, kitchen utensil handles
2. Electrical fittings and wiring devices
3. Serving trays, buttons, and ashtrays
Keep containers airtight and in a dry and well-ventilated place
Stay away from heat, sparks, flames and other sources of fire
Keep it locked and stored out of reach of children
Stay away from food, drinks and animal feed
Store according to local regulations