Melamine is an important organic chemical intermediate product. It condenses with formaldehyde to form formaldehyde resin (melamine resin), which has the advantages of harmlessness, heat resistance, aging resistance, high gloss, and good insulation.
It is widely used in chemical fields such as plastic processing and wood processing. Paint, paper, textile, paint and leather processing industries.
How to Use Melamine Tableware Properly?
1. Withstand temperature： -20 to 120 degrees. It must avoid direct contact with hot oil and fire.
2. Microwave and oven are forbidden.
3. Avoid red pepper oil, vinegar, etc.
4. Cannot use steel wool to scrub.
5. Special melamine cleaning powder for washing.
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes, Huafu Chemicals is a factory in Quanzhou, Fujian Province, which is near Xiamen Port. Our company is specialized in manufacturing melamine molding compound (MMC) and melamine glazing powder.
Q: Could you make a new color according to Pantone No. in a very short time?
A: Yes, after we get your color sample, we normally can make a new color in less than one week.
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C which can be negotiated.