- Melamine is an organic compound having a uniform structure. It is mainly used as a raw material for the production of melamine-formaldehyde resin (MF).
- The melamine resin has the functions of waterproofing, heat prevention, arc resistance, anti-aging and flame retardancy. Melamine formaldehyde resin has good gloss and mechanical strength.
- It is widely used in wood, plastic, paint, paper, textile, leather, electrical and other industries.
Melamine moulding compound in powder form are based on melamine-formaldehyde resins fortified with high-class celluloses reinforcement and further modified with minor amounts of special purpose additives, pigments, cure regulators and lubricants.
1.It has a good surface hardness, gloss, insulation, heat resistance and water resistance
2.With bright color, odorless, tasteless, self-extinguishing, anti-mold, anti-arc track
3.It is qualitative light, not easily broken, easy decontamination and specifically approved for food contact
- Plate: round, square and oval plate
- Bowl: deep or shallow bowl
- Tray: square or other style shapes
- Spoon, cup & mug, dinner set
- Cookware, ashtray, pet Bowl
- Seasonal Items, like Christmas Day etc.
- Keep containers in a dry and well-ventilated place
- Keep away from heat, sparks, flames, and fire
- Keep locked and stored out of reach of children
- Stay away from food, drinks and animal feed
- Store according to local regulations