A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 melamine
Melamine powder is made of melamine formaldehyde resin as the raw material, cellulose as the base material, and pigments and other additives. It is a thermosetting raw material because it has a three-dimensional network structure. (The waste side cannot be returned to the furnace for production). Melamine powder scientific name melamine formaldehyde resin, briefly named “MF”.
1. A1 material (not for tableware)
(Contains 30% melamine resin, and another 70% ingredients are additives, starches, etc.)
2. A3 material (not for tableware)
Contains 70% melamine resin, and another 30% ingredients are additives, starches, etc.
3. A5 material can be used for melamine tableware (100% melamine resin)
Features: non-toxic and odorless, temperature resistance -30 degrees Celsius to 120 degrees Celsius, bump resistance, corrosion resistance, not only beautiful appearance, light insulation, safe use.
1. Melamine formaldehyde molding powder is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic.
2. The surface of melamine formaldehyde plastic is high in hardness, shiny and scratch resistant.
3. It is self-extinguishing, fireproof, impact resistant and crack resistant.
4. High temperature, high humidity stability, good solvent resistance, and good alkali resistance.
1. It scatters on the surfaces of urea or melamine tableware or decal paper after moulding step to make tableware shinning and beautiful.
2. When used on tableware surface and decal paper surface, it can increase the degree of surface brightening, makes the dishes more beautiful and generous.
Keep containers airtight and in a dry and well-ventilated place
Stay away from heat, sparks, flames and other sources of fire
Keep it locked and stored out of reach of children
Stay away from food, drinks and animal feed
Store according to local regulations
The testing result of submitted sample (White Melamine Plate)
Test Method: With reference to Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of 14 January 2011 Annex III and
Annex V for selection of condition and EN 1186-1:2002 for selection of test methods;
EN 1186-9: 2002 aqueous food simulants by article filling method;
EN 1186-14: 2002 substitute test;
|Simulant used||Time||Temperature||Max. Permissible Limit||Result of 001 Overall migration||Conclusion|
|10% Ethanol (V/V) aqueous solution||2.0hr(s)||70℃||10mg/dm²||<3.0mg/dm²||PASS|
|3% Acetic acid (W/V)aqueous solution||2.0hr(s)||70℃||10mg/dm²||<3.0mg/dm²||PASS|