Melamine is a kind of plastic, but it belongs to thermosetting plastic.
Advantages: non-toxic and tasteless, bump resistance, corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance (+120 degrees), low-temperature resistance, and so on.
The structure is compact, has a strong hardness, is not easy to break, and has strong durability.
Easy to color and the color is very beautiful. The overall performance is better.
1. Top quality raw material used
2. Top color matching and rich experience
3. Attentive service and safe delivery
Melamine Dinnerware Production Process
1. Weigh the raw material powder
2. Preheat melamine molding powder
3. Put Molds under high temperature and pressure
4. Glaze with melamine glazing powder
5. Brush decal paper on dinnerware
6. Polish the edge of dinnerware
7. Test the quality of the dinnerware
FAQ for Melamine Powder
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
A1: We are a factory specialized in producing food-grade melamine molding compound (MMC), melamine glazing powder for tableware.
Q2: What are your main products?
A2: melamine moulding compound for making tableware
melamine formaldehyde moulding compound powder for producing melamine ware;
marble look melamine granule for tableware;
melamine glazing powder for tableware shinning.
Q3: Could you make a new color according to Pantone no. in a very short time?
A3:Yes, after we get your color sample, we normally can make a new color in less than one week.
Q4: Could you customize the color?
A4: Yes. Our R&D Team can match any color you like according to Pantone color or sample.
Q5: How about your delivery?
A5: Generally within 15 days which is also depending on the order quantity.
Q6. Can you send us samples?
A6: Sure, we are pleased to send the samples to you. We offer 2kg sample powder for free but at customers’ express charge.